Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you or about the child you are purchasing our products for. The personal data we collect can be grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes your first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender. We may also collect Child Identity Data which includes first name, age or birthday in relation to the child who our products are bought for.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you, the length or frequency of any subscription period for our products or your previous subscription periods and other details of products you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you or subscriptions arranged by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Refer a Friend We may receive personal data about you via our Refer a friend scheme. When the referrer provides mypura.com with a referred’ friends email address, the referrer is confirming that they have obtained your consent to do so.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products). In this case, we may have to cancel a product you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Child Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us via the website, by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- purchase our products or set up a subscription service for our products;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- correspond with us about products you have purchased;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
It is up to you whether or not you want to provide us with Child Identity Data and your choice of whether or not you provide such data will not affect the products that you purchase from us. If you choose not to provide us with Child Identity Data, then this may mean we will not be able to provide you with personalised marketing communications or tailored promotions (see How We Use Your Personal Data below).
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- advertising networks Google/Amazon/Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp based outside the EU;
- search information providers such as Google based outside of the EU.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Stripe Inc. based outside the EU.