We set out to create the most environmentally-friendly disposable nappy possible, without compromising on nappy performance or bottom comfort.
- We have replaced much of the non-renewable material that is found in other nappies with alternatives from renewable sources.
- When making our nappies, we ensure that there is no production waste and we use 100% renewable energy.
- Our nappies have been awarded the EU Ecolabel - meaning they meet the highest environmental standards.
- The super absorbent core is made with FSC (R) - certified natural plant fibres and other controlled materials.
- Pura nappies are 100% free from chlorine, and do not contain perfume, lotion, or natural latex.
- Our case packaging is made with 100% recyclable PE (the sort you can recycle with your shopping bags at large supermarkets).
- We are also working with NappiCycle to keep disposable nappies out of landfill and put them into good use in affordable housing and notice boards for nurseries, schools and businesses.